Sigma® 3B4K Klick Klock Series
The Sigma 3B4K KLICK KLOCK Tile Cutter is designed to cut a range of tiles up to 19mm thick. The tungsten carbide scoring wheel on the Sigma 3B4K KLICK KLOCK Tile Cutter scores the tile by pushing the breaker along the surface of the tile. This manual tile cutter works by flipping the handle over and pushing down which applies the breaker to the tile. This breaks the tile while the sprung-loaded base plates absorb the impact.
The Tile Cutter has a swivelling measurement bar which rotates through 45 degrees in both directions with a scale to accurately determine the angle of cut. The measurement bar on this manual tile cutter features two scales to allow the length of tile to be measured from the centre of the cutting line in either centimetres or inches.
- Cutting length: 24'' / 60 cm
- Maximum cutting thickness: 20 mm
- Maximum diagonal cut length: 17'' x 17'' / 43.18 cm x 43.18 cm
- Klick Klock Breaker System
- Suitable For 19mm Thick Tiles
- Tungsten Carbide Scoring Wheel
- Swivelling Measurement Bar
- 1200kg Breaking Strength