- GFCI on the 7-foot cord for the automatic reset to protect users and equipment from ground faults and open neutral connections
- 8” x 5/8” blade driven by an 8-amp motor, cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, and stone
- Equipped with a laser guide for accurate cuts and an adjustable pivoting rail which allows user to quickly switch between 0- 45 Degree miter cuts.
- Innovative water transport system helps make water drainage and fill-up fast and efficient
- Extension table attaches to either side to support larger tiles and heavy duty fold-up stand with 2 large wheels and carry handle allow for easy transport and storage
- Building trade professionals, who build our homes and countries demand quality, innovation, and SATISFACTION from the tools they use every day. Goldblatt tool company has been helping meet that demand for over 130 years. Goldblatt tool company designs manufactures and distribute high-quality trade tools in the masonry, concrete, drywall, tile, and paint tool categories to a worldwide market.
- The Goldblatt 8-inch Bridge Saw is no exception.
- From its 8-amp motor, laser guide for accurate cuts, innovative water transport system, adjustable pivoting rail right down to its heavy-duty fold-up stand, every feature has been thought of to ensure all your projects are completed in the fastest and most efficient way.
Goldblatt Bridge Saw 8in Blade 36in
C$755.00 Regular Price