1. Ensure wall is clean, free of dust and
grease, scraped and wiped down.
Prime surface if needed.
2. Find the lowest point of the floor using a
spirit level, place a tile at this point and
mark above the tile to start a level line.
3. Using a straight edge and spirit level, mark
a level line from the height of the tile at the
low point, straight across the wall.
4. Place the top of the straight edge or a
batten beneath the pencil line and secure
by fixing to the wall or resting securely
5. To set out the wall for tiling, measure
the total width of the wall, divide the
measurement by two, measure and
mark the center.
6. Lay out the tiles along the wall using DTA
spacers between joints to ensure the
largest possible even cut occurs at each
end of the wall. Begin tiling from the top of
the batten up. Remove the batten and put
the bottom row of tiles in last.